TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - George Orwell is @ it agian.
People Seeking Info

Subject George Orwell is @ it agian.

Posted by induetime on July 12, 2010 at 8:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 358 times.

In Reply To What light through yonder manifold breaks? posted by SilverTwin(OH) on July 11, 2010 at 07:23 PM

Message Even as I'm reading the post in 3zc there is 2 pages of reply's. When I go to click the 2nd page it redirects me to the first page. Then I scan over the first page and see how it was "cleaned up". Effectively altering history to show how there are no complaints about AMS products and Vuk providing timely response to save the day.

It is the "brand" companies responsibility to control quality at the end of the day. I'm betting the AMS does not even open their packages to ensure the contents before shipping their products. There is a human element in every company & there are going to be things that slip through the cracks. But I'm betting that the tape from China is still sealed on the AMS products.

Don't forget about that the manifolds have a lower quality material on the hardware & the manifold them selves. That the "design" of the down pipes are "simplified" taking away from one of the key elements that make the "expansion" style beneficial. They simply will not perform as well as the originals, which are the BEST on the market.

I HIGHLY doubt they have sold 100s of sets of manifolds or down pipes.

I guess Vuks idea to simply grind on the manifold to allow for clearence to fit a 3071 or 3076 size turbo with his manifolds is a bad idea, after seeing how thin some parts of the manifolds are.

Vuk & his supports are quick to point out that something like this should be taken up with the company in which they were purchased from. I agree, however if memory serves correctly Vuk quickly shows examples of the products that he has copied that have had issues. In those cases, just as this one the original company should have been contacted first.

Vuk continually lies to the public about:
*What country the products are produced in
*Having "engineers" on his staff
*His "designs"
*Copying products
*Caring about quality control over profit margin
*Quantity sold
*Known flaws with his products
*Materials used

Vuk's usual response:
shady tree mechanics
rhetoric
newer version
best bang for the buck

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.